Ricardo waste and sustainability services
Our highly experienced waste and sustainability team is split in to two broad delivery areas that focus on circular economy and sustainability and waste technical services.
Our experts support clients throughout the value chain from policy and strategy setting to implementing innovative solutions and infrastructure and everything in between.
Our expertise covers a number of disciplines including:
- Corporate and product sustainability
- Circular economy programmes and business support
- Circular and sustainable procurement
- Carbon, net zero and climate risk assessment
- Life cycle assessments - product and packaging
- Strategy development and implementation for service design, options assessment, procurement and operations
- Expert witness services
- Market, commercial and technical due diligence
- Technical advisory support services in the development of waste infrastructure (feasibility studies, planning, business case development procurement and concept design)
- Engineering support and downstream services (project management and owner’s engineer)
Further environmental services
Our waste management and sustainability team is part of a wider framework of environmental experts in Ricardo. We are an internationally renowned consultancy, with world-leading expertise and over 3,000 employees based in 40 offices worldwide. In the energy and environment division we have more than 500 technical and scientific staff, including many experts recognised in their disciplines as international experts working across the following areas:
- Resource efficiency and waste management
- Climate change and sustainability
- Water and environment
- Sustainable transport
- Air quality and environment
- Chemical risk
Please get in touch using the form on this page to find out how we can help you or to subscribe to hear about our latest webinars and reports.