Ricardo has supported international waste, energy and water projects in the Pacific region and Australia for over two decades.
Now we are proud to launch our new office and dedicated in-country team in Brisbane. With this local presence, we will enhance the support for our existing clients, and share our global experience to advance the sustainability and resilience goals of Australia’s infrastructure and utilities sector.
A holistic approach to sustainability in waste, energy and water in Australia
Today, sustainable development in the infrastructure and utilities sector must consider waste, water and energy together to capture a truly holistic view of the environmental impacts of projects.
Our joined-up service interconnects these three essential environmental elements of waste, water and energy to tackle the greatest sustainability challenges facing the sector.
Drawing on the skills and experience of our multidisciplinary team, we work with operators, developers and public bodies to develop solutions that integrate efficiency and sustainability throughout a project’s development and operational stages.
We consider the life-cycle of the whole project balance and optimise each impact without detriment to another.
This focus on identifying externalities allows us to offer a more sustainable and cost-effective solution that will support your policy, programme, development or site into the future.
Visit us at our office on 37 Merivale Street, Brisbane.
Or call +61 (07) 3105 2866 to book an appointment with one of our team.
- Amidst large proposals to develop waste-to-energy technology projects in Australia, our Australia Director Darren Perrin gives his view on what is needed to make waste-to energy work in Australia and the need to understand feedstock, technology and offtake. Read ABC news article >>
- "Is recycling in Australia in big trouble?" Listen to Darren Perrin as he shares his view. Listen to ABC Radio Sydney interview from 16:50 >>
- Read our article in Inside Waste to find out the importance of re-thinking measurement success in waste management. Read article >>
- Find out the many questions that should be asked when considering Energy from Waste. Read blog post >>
- R-debate webinar video series