Realising the benefits of a circular economy
Ricardo's dedicated circular economy team can help you to develop and apply a circular economy strategy. We can tailor a plan to suit your organisation including:
- Mapping and measuring how resources flow through your business.
- Identifying resource hotspots such as raw materials with supply risks.
- Innovation and opportunities identification for new circular economy business models.
- Assessing and developing potential new circular economy business models, products and markets – including market assessment, business plan support, lifecycle analysis and business case development.
- Finding potential funding and partners to collaborate with when developing new circular economy business models.
- Communicating to stakeholders the positive messages related to the circular economy.
- Implementing Circular Economy Business Models
- Supporting bio-economy innovation in Scotland
- Delivering a sector study on Beer, Whisky and Fish to identify the barriers, benefits and opportunities of circular economy approaches
- Investigating the opportunities and challenges for biorefinery in Scotland
- Assessing current and future demand for repair skills in third sector organisations
- Developing leasing models for lighting systems including producing detailed lease finance model and preparing legal agreements
- Assessing the regulatory barriers and opportunities for developing a circular economy in Scotland.
- Providing Circular Economy Technical Procurement Support to public sector organisations in England and Wales
- Investigating opportunities for reverse logistics in healthcare supply chains
Read the blog - Five steps to drive the circular economy through your procurement process