- Energy from waste (EfW) professional experienced in the design, engineering, delivery and operation of gasification and anaerobic digestion (AD) facilities.
- Wide-ranging experience of waste treatment processes, delivering all project phases from concept to completion.
- Experienced project manager and author of technical contracts for EfW facilities.
Matt has over 10 years of project delivery experience in the EfW sector. Matt initially operated an industry leading AD facility before leading the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) process commissioning of a £100M mechanical biological treatment (MBT) facility. Matt later spent 3 years as the EPC technical team leader and project engineering manager for a first of its kind £120M advanced conversion technology (ACT) gasification facility with an on-site materials recovery facility (MRF) generating recovered materials and fuel.
- Experience as an EPC contractor delivering a gasification plant under the IChemE Red Book form of contract.
- Understanding of all aspects of thermal and biological EfW process technology.
- Specialist in functional performance appraisal and process optimisation.
- Contract management of technology suppliers from concept to client handover, on time and budget, to the high quality expected of an EfW facility.
- Day-to-day management of the main contract and technology suppliers for MRF, AD, gasification, boiler, flue gas treatment and main electrical contractors.
Matt’s background results in an individual capable of delivering for clients at all points in a project lifecycle, ranging from undertaking technical and contractual due diligence at concept, to verifying control system data in delivery to validate performance guarantees.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 1235 753 320
View our experts in Due Diligence and Expert Witness