- Experienced waste treatment infrastructure procurement technical advisor
- Expert in bid management and method statement writing for waste contractors
- Waste services design, review, procurement and contracting
Hannah is a Chartered Waste Manager and graduate of the University of Oxford with over 20 years’ experience in the waste management sector.
Hannah specialises in waste infrastructure and collection services, procurement and contracts. Over the last 15 years, Hannah has advised in the procurement and delivery of numerous waste contracts, including: residual waste treatment services and infrastructure, including a significant UK mechanical biological treatment (MBT) facility; anaerobic digestion (AD); in-vessel composting (IVC); waste collection and recycling; materials recovery facilities (MRFs); landfill; household waste recycling centres (HWRCs); street cleansing; and fleet. Hannah leads our waste operations team, bringing experience including:
- Project Manager of major multi-disciplinary infrastructure development and waste services projects in the UK and overseas for a range of public and private sector clients.
- Significant track record of waste service options appraisals, service review and enhancement, business case development, specification design and contracts.
- Procurement technical advice, including writing technical tender documents, leading tender evaluation, competitive dialogue and contract negotiation.
- Broad procurement experience from single service to integrated service delivery, using Open, Restricted, Competitive Dialogue and Competitive Dialogue with Negotiation procedures.
- Lead author of a toolkit (Ricardo-industry collaboration) outlining procurement good practice to deliver value, quality, efficiency and a collaborative approach to service delivery.
Hannah is Chair of the South West Council of the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM). She has published and presented papers nationally and internationally on the application of procurement best practice to achieving cost savings and enhancing waste management service performance. Hannah’s early career in landfill infrastructure site development provides supporting experience in planning, public hearings, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and permitting.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1235 753 424
View our experts in Due Diligence and Expert Witness