- Energy from waste (EfW) infrastructure Owner’s Engineer and Technical Advisor
- Advanced conversion technology (ACT) gasification technical due diligence
- Technology options appraisal, including innovative waste conversion processes
Elizabeth is a Chemical Engineer with over 5 years of experience in the UK and internationally in waste to energy infrastructure development and technical assessment, covering a broad range of technologies and feedstock types. Elizabeth has led a variety of projects, including technical advisory and technical due diligence in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia, and has supported EfW facility construction in the UK. She has a proven track record of delivering complex projects within tight timescales. Specific areas of waste infrastructure expertise are:
- Technical advisory services for proposed international EfW facilities, including thermal treatment in Australia and anaerobic digestion (AD) in Hong Kong.
- Leading technical due diligence of ACT processes, including gasification, pyrolysis and autoclaving, treating biomass, residual waste and hazardous waste.
- Providing technical content for IChemE Yellow Book contracts for EfW facilities.
- Technical expertise in waste and biomass processing to manufacture transport fuels and chemicals.
- Technical due diligence on behalf of owners and investors, on both buy and sell side, prior to construction and for potential acquisitions of existing portfolios of facilities.
- Technical and commercial feasibility analysis to highlight project risks and opportunities.
Elizabeth applies her expertise to provide clients with technical guidance and advice in order to minimise their exposure to risks throughout the project lifecycle, from technical assessments at the feasibility and concept stage, through to providing input to projects during the implementation phase.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1235 753 698
View our experts in Due Diligence and Expert Witness