Jessica Leigh has over 10 years of experience in international power systems, covering:
- electricity policy, regulation and markets
- energy demand and demand side management and
- renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Jessica focuses specifically on distributed energy resources and new business models for the electricity sector. Her experience encompasses work on integrated sustainable solutions and future energy systems.
Jessica has managed large international projects related to electricity sector reform, innovation and sustainability. Clients include:
- the European Investment Bank
- Government of Bangladesh
- European Commission
- World Bank
- Energy Systems Catapult
- UK Department for International Development and
- Asian Development Bank.