About the conference
Over the last six years AIX: Power & Renewables has become one of the meeting places of choice for Africa’s power sector stakeholders, including leading private and public sector investors, African officials and project developers.
Co-produced by African Energy and held under the Chatham House Rule, proceedings are structured around panel-led discussions with the participating audience, with the main meeting limited to around 180 to preserve the networking environment.
The meeting features two main conference streams, additional break-out sessions and an evening reception alongside:
• The fourth annual Off-grid Investment Exchange.
• AIX: Gas 2019 Update.
Come and meet us
We will be attending the Africa Investment Exchange conference on 13-14 November.
If you are planning to come to the event, our senior and principal consultants Thomas Amram, Jessica Leigh and Sandra Fischer will be on hand to discuss our expertise and services for power generation in Africa which include:
- Market identification and review
- Project financing
- Procurement support
- Project feasibility support
You can contact them on:
Additionally, Thomas Amram will be a panellist at the Distribution Options session on Wednesday 13 November 15:45 - 17:15, when the panel will cover:
- Concessions, management contracts and other models – options, challenges and pitfalls.
- Developing distribution networks as a consumer service, with case studies.
- Electrification programmes that incorporate stronger grids and encourage commercially viable off-grid.
- Financing the ‘last mile’ and reducing network losses.