Waste to fuels technology is an exciting growth area for those involved in waste to energy sector. Our team of experts has been supporting waste to fuel projects for several years but in the past year alone we have seen a surge in interest in this area.
This webinar covers:
- the existing subsidies available to those looking to invest or operate in this area;
- which types of technologies are eligible?
- how are subsidy mechanisms expected to work?
- how can these affect projects in the future?
- the current and expected market activity over the next decade;
- how could technology and regulation impact the market?
- what are the expected feedstocks?
- lessons learnt on waste to fuel projects
- the key challenges to achieve end of waste and fuel quality standards.
This webinar will be useful to those looking to invest and expand into this area, in particular:
- investors, developers and technology manufacturers
- waste management companies
- insurance companies and legal firms looking to support businesses
- local authorities looking to find out more about how this technology can benefit them
If you are looking to find out more about the future of waste to fuels, this webinar is a must.