More than ever, organisations face a great challenge protecting people, environment, assets and reputation against a growing number of incidents, crisis and business continuity disruptions. Organisations are becoming more reliant on technology, coupled with transient work forces and reliance on 3rd party contracts to support operations and logistics.
In this complimentary webinar in collaboration with F24, our experts talk about how to set up an efficient incident notification system, and the management of both the crisis and your duty rota to enable your employees or other stakeholders at the scene of the incident to be connected to your corporate crisis team.
We have highlighted real incidents that Ricardo and F24 have given direct advice on via our 24-hour response service, including lessons learned, along with how technology has helped manage the crisis to quick resolution, whilst maintaining key communication throughout.
Elements that have been covered include:
• Types of incidents facing organisations.
• Incident notification process.
• Challenges your duty manager will face.
• The duty managers roles, responsibilities and rota.
• Managing the crisis to resolution and maintaining efficient communication throughout.
• Differences between incident notification and mass notification software.