The outbreak and rapid spread of coronavirus, which is now recognised as a pandemic, has raised the fear of the unknown in the public. With multiple sources providing varied advice, information channels are filled with cluttered noise. What is required is clear, tangible, concise and practical measures to enable business preparedness in face of this public health emergency.
In this webinar, Ricardo’s senior crisis consultants, Gareth Black and Chris Lewis, cut through the noise, and provide organisations with the tools to create a battle plan on how to prepare for this emergency. The focus of the webinar is on how organisations should tackle the potential consequences of its rapid spread and the effect on their workforce. Our crisis management experts discuss:
- Navigating the unknown: what is a pandemic and what risks might organisations face?
- Exploring past outbreaks and how the UK government’s worst-case scenario plan can affect organisations.
- Tangible tasks to ensure readiness including conducting a business impact assessment and business continuity planning.
- Trusted sources and information to be aware of, which may be a deciding factor in triggering your organisations own pandemic plans.
- Clear and practical actions, including templates and instructions, so that organisations can develop their own BCP and pandemic plans.