Life after lockdown – successfully navigating the easing of lockdown
Download a copy of the PDF slides here
In this webinar, Ricardo and a panel of invited guests discussed how government and business can successfully navigate the easing of lockdown – whilst managing the key factors that impact air quality, human health and the provision of transport going forward.
- Stuart Sneddon, Associate Director, Air Quality, Ricardo
- David Carslaw, Knowledge Leader, Air Pollution Science, Ricardo
- Sujith Kollamthodi, Strategy & Innovation Practice Director, Ricardo
- Dr Karen Exley, Group Leader Air Quality and Public Health, Public Health England
- Peter Mildon, Chief Operating Officer, Vivacity Labs Limited
- Sonny Tolofari, Modelling Specialist, Leicestershire County Council
To find out more about our services or how Ricardo can support you, visit our air quality and digital solutions pages.