As lockdown restrictions evolve, questions remain as to what will happen in the coming months and year(s). We enter an uncertain future where social distancing may remain the norm for some time to come, working from home is likely to be more popular, and safety on public transport may be questioned – potentially leading to an increase in single occupant car journeys. These and many other factors are likely to have profound effects on the way we live our lives and the impact we have on our environment.
In this webinar, Ricardo and a panel of invited guests discuss how government and business can successfully navigate the easing of lockdown – whilst managing the key factors that impact air quality, human health and the provision of transport going forward.
- Dr Karen Exley, Group Leader Air Quality and Public Health, Public Health England
- Peter Mildon, Chief Operating Officer, Vivacity Labs Limited
- Sonny Tolofari, Modelling Specialist, Leicestershire County Council
- David Carslaw, Air Quality Knowledge Leader, Ricardo
- Sujith Kollamthodi, Strategy & Innovation Practice Director, Ricardo