Internal auditing for industrial compliance and monitoring webinar
There has been a recent push from UK environmental regulators encouraging the use of internal auditing to assist with environmental compliance for point source emissions to air. Internal auditing helps ensure the quality and reliability of operators’ environmental compliance data, as well as identifying any potential shortfalls and areas for improvement.
About this webinar:
In this webinar, Ricardo compliance experts will outlined the criteria for independent compliance and monitoring best practice, identify common gaps in knowledge and pitfalls to compliance, and the benefits of independent support, including:
- Improved UK regulatory Operator Monitoring Assessment audit performance and scores (e.g. Environment Agency Operator Monitoring Assessments).
- First time right testing – thereby avoiding expense of retests.
- Maintaining public image for industrial sectors of high focus and sensitivity.
- Alan Leonard, Air Emissions Consultant, Ricardo
- Andy Collins, Air Emissions Consultant, Ricardo