Coronavirus (COVID-19) business preparedness and recovery toolkit
COVID-19 is causing widespread disruption globally. Many organisations are not fully equipped to understand the potential impact of this (or any pandemic) on their business and are not fully able to implement strategies to mitigate the upheaval being caused – even organisations that have high levels of organisational resilience.
To provide support to organisations of all sizes, Ricardo’s business continuity specialists have developed an easy-to-use toolkit that can be used to create a business continuity and recovery plan . The toolkit provides:
- An 8-step process to create a business impact assessment (BIA) and a business continuity and recovery plan specifically for use during pandemics.
- Pre-recorded presentations that take you through the Ricardo 8-step process to complete a pandemic business continuity and recovery plan.
- Phone support throughout the process.
- A review of the draft and final plan by one of our consultants.
- The option to add more customised support as you work through your plan.
- The option to add a virtual exercise to test your final plan.
- The option to request bespoke consultancy services.
Once you have worked through the toolkit and completed your plan, you will have:
- An understanding of the current impact of COVID-19 on your business and on its critical processes.
- A view of the developing risk profile of your business as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- A series of intervention activities to mitigate the potential impacts that arise.
- A plan to manage the ongoing continuity of your business.
Ricardo have developed this as a low cost, entry level toolkit suitable for any organisation, no matter what their organisational maturity is.
To make the most of this toolkit, Ricardo is offering three levels of support:
Bronze: basic support (£1,500 +VAT)
You will be provided access to the complete the 8-step BIA and BCP process and templates, alongside a suite of narrated presentations that provide a step-by-step guide to creating a business continuity and recovery plan. The bronze package includes three, 1-hour phone calls with one of our business continuity professionals and up to two document reviews (maximum 50 pages ) via email.
Buy the bronze toolkit here
Silver: comprehensive support (£3,000 +VAT)
As for the bronze support. In addition, silver support includes three, 2-hour bespoke/worked webinars, where we will guide your teams through the planning and recovery process. We will also provide you with the tools and templates to create a 3-hour virtual exercise, and supporting you throughout the process – from developing a realistic scenario to facilitating the exercise itself.
Buy the silver toolkit here
Gold: bespoke support (price on application)
Our gold support service offers a fully bespoke business continuity and recovery programme. We will work directly with you and your team to develop the plans and strategies.
Gold support is for where our bronze and silver support is not suitable because of the organisations particular profile and more involved work is required
This will be priced individually depending on the size and scale of the business, and the particular organisational requirements.
Contact us for the gold toolkit
Additional departments/business entities
If the plan needs to be extended to additional departments or business entities, then you can add more document reviews and 1-hour phone support at a price of £400 per plan review and £160 per support call.
To find out more, please contact us using the form on this page.