Effective policy design, development, implementation and management
Ricardo's experts understand the need to develop clear, effective and pragmatic policy and deliver it through a structured regulatory framework that supports your objectives. We have been involved in policy development ranging from Pan-European transport policy through to water resilience and air quality at a national level. Our policy support services include:
- Policy research and impact assessment to provide you with the information and support to develop effective, robust and pragmatic policy.
- Policy implementation assessment to provide you with in-depth insight on the effectiveness or the implementation of your policies.
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation at all stages of implementation to help you understand barriers, opportunities and impacts to policy delivery
- Market and economic impacts assessment of policy design and implemenation to enable insight into the economic growth opportunities.
- Policy maker support and guidance to enable effective implementation of policy across relevant stakeholders.
- Measuring and reporting on the impact of policy implementation and modelling future policy scenarios.
- Supporting policy makers in India in the implementation of the National Action Plan on Climate Change, with a specific focus on climate finance readiness implementation.
- Development of mechanisms to track policy actions and their impacts on GHG emissions at a national level.
- Developed a web-based tool to help city authorities across Europe develop urban transport roadmaps that address the most pressing environmental, social and economic issues faced by their transportation systems between now and 2030.