The main areas covered by the course are:
- Working with air quality data,
- An introduction to the main openair functions,
- Bivariate polar plots and dominant source characteristics.
Feedback scores for previous openair and R data training courses delivered by David and colleagues were rated at 97.6% or above, by attendees for the following criteria:
- Overall opinion of the course (including organisation, interest and enjoyment).
- Overall opinion of the lecturers (including knowledge, ability to stimulate interest and ability to explain concepts).
- Course materials (covering lectures and on-line material).
“Hugely one of the most relevant courses I have attended for modelling, data analysis, [and] engineering." / "Absolutely, very confident I can revolutionise how I do much of my work.”
B. Kelly, Hydrock
“This course covers lots of useful ways to process air quality data.”
S. Goddard, National Physical Laboratory