Industrial policy - technical guidance and training
Ricardo helped to deliver training and technical guidance to increase Environmental Protection Officers’ understanding of the principles and role of industrial regulation and their legal duties. The aim of the project was to improve consistency and effectiveness of Industrial process regulation.
As part of the project, we provided:
- Classroom style training and seminars – Introduction to Advanced practitioner level.
- Expert trainers with extensive experience of industry, emissions control techniques, emissions monitoring requirements and inspection and permitting regimes.
- Coaching on the management of enforcement processes.
- On-line training material and associated technical reference materials.
- Certification of proficiency.